Thursday 30 January 2014

HOW TO CHIC STREET STYLE








Hello Sinners! (After struggling for days I finally settled with this name to call my gorgeous readers.) Finally here comes a new post featuring Street Style. Lately I have been obsessing over Street Style of the Fashion Capitals. My personal favorite is the British Capital, London. Specially during Fashion Weeks I find myself stalking the Fashionistas on my computer screen and their Mega Street Style outside the venue rather the New Collection of my favorite designers. Street Style is like this new era in fashion that has no rules at all. The more you break the rules the more chic you look. 

This outfit is my own version of Street Style that a girl like you and me could pull off in Bombay. Dresses with denim jackets are one of my favorite fashion combinations. This also a smart way to wear dresses in the slightly chilly weather of Bombay. To give the outfit a city girl feel I matched the tribal print dress with gold & colorful bangles. The nude wedge heels with a pop of pink completes the outfit giving it a mod look. The brown satchel with the outfit gives it a very young and girlish look, just how I like it!

Hope you liked this look. Let me know your views in the comments below. You can buy the dress in the outfit at 
Cupcakes and Closet. You can also share your Street Style with me and get featured on SIN. Send in your pictures at styldin@gmail.com  

Dress - Cupcakes and Closet | Denim Jacket - H&M 
Shoes - Steve Madden | Bag - Hong Kong

Stylist - Priyanka (Me)

Model - Shreya Chaudhry
Make Up - Niyati Mehta 
Clicked by - Lavanya Singh



No comments:

Post a Comment