Tuesday 21 January 2014

FASHIONISTA | BEST OF 2013


2013 was a crazy year in fashion. Few striking trends of 2013 made an impact like none other. Last year was all about bold stripes, prints, statement necklaces, neon colors, skater skirts, crop tops, etc. The unforgettable trends of 2013 forced me to go back in time and put together a Fashionista look, 2013 style. 



As a part of my project at FAD International,India with LCS (London College of Style) I styled a Fashionista look with a mix of trends and color block. Neon and stripes mostly defined the previous year in fashion, hence I chose a combination of the two to create this look. Skirts and blazers have always been one of my favorite combinations. The color blocking gives the outfit a very peppy look .




Thanks to Cupcakes and Closet who helped me style this trendy look with their chic collection. Cupcakes and Closet is an online clothing store with a fresh and youthful collection. If you have a chic style and are obsessing over this look as much as I am, your next shopping haul has to be from Cupcakes and Closet. You can 'Like' their facebook page HERE.



Neon skirt|Striped shirt|Pink Blazer - Cupcakes and Closet
Shoes - Steve Madden

Stylist - Priyanka Chadha
Model - Shreya Chaudhry
Makeup - Niyati Mehta
Photography - Lavanya Singh






No comments:

Post a Comment