Saturday 14 December 2013

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SIN



Hello Fashionistas! Every individual possesses a style of their own, fashionable or not. May it be the the way you wrap a scarf around your neck or how you love the way your hair looks in a messy bun. Wearing different colored socks or multiple rings on the same finger. The burgundy lip color that you sport or the neon nail art, every minute detail depicts your personal style. 
"Real style is never right or wrong. It's a matter of being yourself on purpose." - G.Bruce Boyer
SIN is a STYLE blog that reflects my personal style and could also feature yours. Fashion is a matter of time, but your individual style reflects who you are. With tips on fashion, news on current style trends, DIY's and Street Style you could also spot yourself on SIN. This is just not my STYLE blog but could also be yours. Along with my personal style I would love to feature my readers too. So if you have a personal style that makes you stand out send me your pictures or write to me on styldin@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy this SINFUL journey of Fashion and Style with me. Goodbye for now!  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment